Under the Public Joint Stock Company «Transneft» (before June 30, 2016 - Oil Transporting Joint-Stock Company Transneft) Strategic Development Program by 2020, the Company’s main goal is to develop a system of oil trunk pipeline transportation in the Russian Federation to fully satisfy demand for transportation of oil and oil products based on modern advanced industry-specific technologies ensuring a high level of reliability, industrial and environmental safety.
The set goals can be primarily achieved as a result of:
- increasing the capacity of the system of oil trunk pipelines to transport oil according to the planned volumes of oil extraction in the developed and new fields;
- improving energy efficiency by economizing energy resources;
- improving labor productivity;
- innovative development of industrial operations;
- ensuring reliability of the operated system of oil trunk pipelines and oil product pipelines based on the results of diagnosing, reconstructing, and modernizing fixed assets;
- improving environmental and industrial safety of the Company’s industrial facilities;
- developing social guarantees of the Company’s personnel.
The Company’s sustainable development is based on the harmonic combination of the efficient performance of Public Joint Stock Company «Transneft».